Healthcare Marketing & Business Development Executive
- Social Media and Connection Visionary
- Lecturer and Keynote Speaker
- Global Marketing Manager for a Top 10 ranked Fortune 500 Company
- 15 years of experience in healthcare, oncology, start ups, and strategic marketing
- Clinical background in radiation oncology, dosimetry, business development
- Designed, built, operated, managed, and developed several comprehensive cancer centers
- One cancer center expansion
- One cancer center renovation
- Worked with one of the original 16 pilot sites for the National Community Cancer Care Programs (NCCCP) funded by the National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Oversight of 2 ARRA Grants: Multidisciplinary Care & Patient Navigation
- Development of an entirely new oncology service line
- Program Development: Screening to Diagnosis in 24 hours
- Program Development: Diagnosis to Treatment plan in 3 days or less
- Owned and operated my own healthcare advisory business
- Worked with healthcare organizations across the US and Canada to develop strategic business plans, identify differential value, create specialize programs, define opportunities in the market place, market research
- Build physician and administrative alignment across multiple hospital and network systems
- Work with genomics and IT to help drive the future of oncology possibilities
I have many interests ranging from design and art, technology and genomics, entrepreneurship and start ups, marketing and business. It is through this melting pot of curiosity and interest that allow me to take the time and pull from all aspects of the world to help identify new and interesting ways to solve current challenges and problems.
I enjoy understanding complex problems and defining them into simple problems to be solved.
Cancer is my life. Cancer is my passion. I am here to “Un-Geek” the world of cancer care.
My desire is to impact the lives of people touched by cancer in this world. Either directly or indirectly by working with vendors, organizations, and healthcare systems.
I am here to make a difficult world of health care easy to understand.
I am simply here to offer HOPE.
This site is not affiliated with any University, Hospital, Clinic, or any other Pharmaceutical Company or Vendor relating to Cancer in any way, shape, or form. The views and opinions listed on this site are that of mine, and are not in any way to take the place of your physician. I do NOT offer medical advice or consultations. Cancer is a complex world, and I am here to help alleviate some of that complexity and confusion for you, but I do NOT replace your physician. The intent of this site is to share my view with the world. At times it may be to educate patients and family members, to offer resources, to ensure that no patient is falling through the cracks of the health care system; At times it may be to discuss a new and interesting article or trial; It may be to share my view on what is possible in the world of cancer and healthcare, and to push the boundaries of what is currently being done.